A scrumptious potpourri of fruit and berries. Also a Chuck Berry song.
"Tutti Frutti" (meaning "all fruits" in Italian) is a song written by Little Richard along with Dorothy LaBostrie that was recorded in 1955. It became Little Richards first major hit record.
With its opening cry of "A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-wop-bam-boom!" (his own verbal rendition of a drum pattern that he (Little Richard) had imagined. Its hard-driving sound and wild lyrics, soon became not only a model for many future Little Richard songs, but also a model for all of rock and roll.
That iconic song introduced several of rock music's most characteristic musical features, including it's loud volume and vocal emphasizing power, and it's distinctive beat and rhythm. It's an all time favorite.
In 2007, an eclectic panel of renowned recording artists voted "Tutti Frutti" No. 1 on Mojo's Top 100 Records That Changed The World, hailing the recording as "the sound of the birth of rock and roll."
In 2010, the U.S. Library of Congress National Recording Registry added the recording to its registry, claiming the "unique vocalizing over the irresistible beat announced a new era in music", and In April of 2012, Rolling Stone magazine declared that Tutti Fruitti "still contains what has to be considered the most inspired rock lyric ever recorded: 'A wop bop alu bop, a wop bam boom!' ".
Our Flavor Concentrate is a tribute to this legend by offering our Premium Label to this flavor. It's a top 20 pick, Authentic Hawaiian Shave Ice Flavor from Hui Hui Shave Ice. - Established in 2010.
Are you confused by all of the shave ice, and snow cone flavors all over the web? Are they USA made, do they have preservative names you can’t even pronounce? Welcome to Hui Hui Shave Ice. For the last 10 years now, we have been catering events big and small, and for every one of those events, we make our flavor syrups fresh using ONLY pure cane sugar, in a specific formula of purified water, pure cane sugar and our concentrate, providing the same great taste our customers have come to love. We are now offering those great flavors to the public in 4 oz. concentrate form. We have developed and worked closely with our counterparts in Hawaii to bring you truly authentic Hawaiian Shave Ice Concentrates. We are proud of our company and the areas we serve.
Are you looking for an exciting new shave ice or snow cone flavor but don't want a commitment? Our Shave Ice or Snow Cone Flavors Concentrate - 4 oz. is the perfect solution. You can try a new flavor without having to buy jugs of pre-made syrups.
Our concentrate is available in flavors like wild Boysenberry, P.O.G, Bahama Mama, 805 Strawberry, and Coconut and over 100 others. The 4 ounce size is just right for anyone who wants to try a new flavor, has a home shave ice machine, or is hosting an event.
Each 4 oz. of concentrate will make (4) 750ml size bottles or (1) one gallon. Nearly every concentrate can be made into sugar-free for those that are concerned about extra calories or have dietary restrictions. Concentrates have a longer shelf life, making this the perfect choice.
Place your order with Hui Hui Shave Ice today! We know you’ll be satisfied when you choose any one of our amazing flavors. Order now for fast shipping and enjoy a tantalizing new taste sensation.
* Use a one gallon container and dissolve 5 lbs. of PURE CANE sugar in approximately 1/3 gallon of purified/filtered water. Warm/Hot water will help to dissolve your pure cane sugar.
* Shake the mixture well before adding 4 Oz. of flavor concentrate.
* Then fill the rest of the container with purified/filtered water to make one gallon of syrup. For best results, keep the syrup refrigerated. Refrigeration is not required, but does extend the shelf life of your flavors. If you don’t refrigerate, be sure to keep in an area free from direct sunlight.
Why use Concentrates?
* Using Concentrates is a very economical way to make shaved ice or snow cone syrup allowing higher profit margins. For example, 4 Oz. Concentrate can be made into 1 Gallon of ready to use syrup!
* Concentrates do not contain sugar, so you can make your own sugar free ready-to-use simple syrup by using sugar substitutes.
* Concentrates have a longer shelf life, preventing spoilage and waste of syrup.
* Our Concentrate is perfect for any small stores that wants to try a new flavor, or for catering events, bartenders, private parties, and home use.
* Comes in many delicious flavors like Banana Daiquari, Cherry Limeade, Cappuccino, 805 Strawberry and more. Just click the flavor in our store to learn more and add to cart.
* One 4 Oz. concentrate can make One gallon of ready to use syrup.
* You can make your syrup easily by following the simple mixing instructions